Top Five Things To Look For When Hiring A Window Treatment Company
Trendy curtains, blinds, or shutters not only provide privacy and comfort for your home, but they also add to your home’s style and ambiance. If you’re looking to update your space or style a room in your new home, hiring a window treatment professional can help you create the beautiful home you’ve been dreaming about.
A window treatment company helps you pick the best window treatment to enhance the aesthetics of the window and your room. In addition to creating a beautiful window, they also help you decide on the right style for comfort, privacy and function. After the design phase, a qualified window treatment professional will measure and handle installation of the new window coverings.
If you’re ready to enrich your personal space with stunning new window treatments in Atlanta, GA, here are few things to help you hire a reputable company for the best results.
- Accredited member of Atlanta Better Business Bureau. Hire a window treatment company which meets the high standards set by BBB. A BBB accreditation ensures you can trust that the services provided by the company are up to standard.
- Certificate of insurance. Select a window treatment company who can provide a certificate of insurance to avoid any damage or injury issues. Hire a company that guarantees compensation for specified loss or damages.
- Brochure and videos of the products. A professional window treatment company will be able to provide examples of previous work or visually present the variety of products they offer. Look for a company with videos on their website and brochures so you can get a clear picture of the window treatments and the finished products.
- Certified by the product companies they represent. Most window treatment companies are third-party vendors for products that are manufactured by well-known window covering brands like Hunter Douglas and Levelor. These brands offer certification to companies selling their products to ensure design, measurement, and installation standards are maintained. Hire a certified expert for the highest quality design and installation services.
- Physical business address. Lastly, check whether the company has a registered address. A physical business address helps assure you’re working with a reputable, legitimate business. An easy way to verify a business address is to perform a quick Google search. All companies registered with Google and Google Maps undergo a mail-in verification process to authenticate addresses.
If you’re looking for a window treatment specialist in Atlanta, Georgia or the surrounding areas, contact The Blind Guyz. The Blind Guyz provide expert in-home services at a great price. They bring window treatment samples to your home then design, measure, and professionally install stunning window coverings. The Blind Guyz are experts in shutters, blinds, draperies, romans, shades, and motorized window treatments.
Leave a comment